July 27, 2008

Vacation Bible School - July 2o to July 25






We attended Vacation Bible School(VBS) at Hillmon Grove Baptist Church! Even though we are LDS we discovered this event last summer and the kids loved it so we attended this year too! The kids learn about God and Bible stories and I am all about that. We also attended a VBS a few weeks ago with a different theme and it was awesome as well. I do not have pictures of that one as I had to use a disposable camera for it, my camera was having an attitude! But the point is it was fun, a great environment, and the leaders were so cool! This years theme was "Outrigger Island" Living God's Unshakeable Truth! They used a Luau theme throughout. A lot of fun!

1 comment:

Cindie said...

You know me, I think it is great that you allow the kids to explore other religions and gain extended knowledge. It is important that they know there is no wrong or right in religion, everyone is just doing the same thing in different fashion and that is worshiping "Our Lord". The friends made are also a plus.