August 18, 2008

Had to share!



Okay I know I just posted a "Can you see the difference" but today Aug 18th was so great! Since it is Monday and that is when I weigh myself - I had to share that I am now 7 weeks out from surgery and since the surgery I have lost #26.4 and total since last December is #61.0. I broke the #240 mark and was thrilled! Each #10 increment is a celebration! Anyway - after seeing this I pulled out some old pants that I had stored and was able to put them on - they are size 22's...which for me is awesome since I have been wearing size 28/30 for the past couple of years. These pants are pre-Brooklynn pregnancy pants, 5 years ago! Anyway I took a pic in the jeans (personally to me it doesn't look as good as I FEEL) but anyway included the Oct 2007 pic again...take care and will update weight in Sep or Oct...Sherry

2 comments:

Gabe & Hannah said...

Sherry- Way to GO! I'm glad you are feeling good and loosing weight.

Cindie said...

Keep up the good work! I am hoping to be at or under #200 by my "50th" birthday in January.... Then you and me...We will race to the finish!!!!