



Nathan was baptized and confirmed a member of the LDS church today. We are excited and happy for him. Jeff was really nervous and needed a little prompting but did great. It was a nice day. And if any of you are trying to figure it out - yes he is almost 9! His birthday is this Friday the 19th. He did not just turn 8...we just haven't been as on the ball as we should have been.



3 comments:
HAPPY 9th Birthday!! (soon Anyways) and congrats on your baptism. That is a big important decision you made to follow our Savior. Congrats. Love your aunt Sabra
Yes Happy almost birthday!! the big 9 the last single digit year you will ever have. WOW time flies. Congratulations on taking the big step of accepting Jesus in your life and letting him lead you along in all you do. Never forget how you felt today and keep him in your heart always. Love you Aunt Janette
Nathan its your uncle Mark and I just wanted to say how proud of you I am for the very important choice you made to be baptized. I love you and miss you tons I would like to be able to get back there to see you guys very soon. I hope you have a Happy Birthday in a few days Take care Nathan I love you. -Uncle Mark
Post a Comment