Nate recieved an AT-AT Lego Star Wars toy. It took him 8 hours to put it together...it even moves forward and backwards. Really cool. His favorite gift it seems like to me was getting the Star Wars Clone Wars DVD, as evident in the picture!


Brooke got a kitchen from Santa, but is not too happy with it. She thinks it is for Boys since it is green and blue. We are going to get some pink and purple paint to remedy the problem. She also recieved some much needed clothes, as well as some horse stuff. Both she and Rabekah love horses!!

Rabekah received a riding horse...she loves it!! Actually both the girls do...she also got some Diego stuff as she loves Diego and his rescue missions. She likes Diego more then Dora.

Jeff broke the deal about no gifts for each other by getting a George Strait CD for Me...so I ended up getting Jeff an X-Box 360 football game. Jeff has NEVER been able to stick with the deal! Turd Butt!
Christmas was nice, although we had some situations that caused some hum-bug moments. I won't go totally into it...suffice it to say relationship issues, parental issues...and frustrating, annoying, selfish, non-biological child, but we pay child support anyway, issues. Can you tell that I am having a hard time with this one...Yes! I AM!!
Someday I would really love to not have these issues to deal with. Ha HA HA HA HA!! My anti-depression meds would not know what to do...Laughing even more!!
Merry Christmas to everyone! We love ya!
Sher and family...Jeff, Nate, Brooke, and Bekah!!



No comments:
Post a Comment