Here is the newest member of our crazy household - LACEY!
We got her last weekend when Jeff was going on a spending spree...he is very good at that! Although I guess I shouldn't complain too much as I got a camera which was needed...We had been "borrowing" the camera Jeff used at his Army unit and it had to go back to them...and my printer took a nose dive several months back and wouldn't print pictures or color items...so I got one of those as well...we got some pretty good deals at Circuit City who of course is going out of buisness and selling items at deep discounted prices.
Anyway...Lacey is very cute...as you can see, she has a sweet disposition, loves the kids, and has brought a lot of fun to the family. She is learning the rules rather quickly and that is helpful...she seems to fit well with us.
Take care
Sherry



1 comment:
What kind of puppy is she?
Post a Comment