April 11, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs Time!

Well of course Easter cannot pass without coloring Easter Eggs! So I being the dutiful parent bought the items needed and we colored eggs. 6 each was my limit! It is so much fun to try to get kids to be PATIENT!! NOT! ARGH!

We got them painted and then the kids wanted to eat some...well for whatever reason, not that we have a lot of hard boiled eggs around here...but Bekah decided to just munch down on the egg - shell and all!! I was laughing so hard! Brooke decided to try it also...weird kids! Nate just wanted to crack the eggs and make a mess. He didn't want to eat them! So anyway - we had just so much fun!!

Happy Easter ya all!
























Here is Brooklynn's Easter Bonnet Hat that we made for her at school! We went to the dollar store and she picked the hat and decorations! It was interesting trying to get the ears to stay on!! Gorilla Glue did the trick but I had to hold it for awhile! too much fun!



No comments: