Me and friends I met on the plane from Phoenix to SLC
**Oh sorry there are no pictures of the restaurant scene - the person pushed the wrong button and turned the video off - and we didn't think of pics after that because of excitement - hope you got a good feel of how it was from my words!!
Pictures from an Orem Owls game we went to! A lot of fun!
Me and my niece and nephew - Talitha and Triston
There was this older guy who Mark says goes to ALL the games and is an avid fan - he kept saying "WHO WHO" - you know because they are the Owls...anyway so every time he said that I would say - Kaw Kaw - like a crow or something - just to be a smart aleck!!
Beautiful Talitha!
My mom and I!!
PROVO CANYON!!
A really neat afternoon and evening at Provo Canyon just hanging out, talking, making smores, etc...!
My brother Mark and I! Mark and his family had a prior commitment they had to go to so they left a couple of days before I did! It was awesome to see them while I was there! Their house is gorgeous! I was going to stay there while they were gone - I ended up setting off the alarm - cops came and everything! A really fun story!
Me and my niece and nephew - Talitha and Triston
My best friend Kathy from Idaho with her 3 kids - Jonathun, Emily, and Tabetha!
Hanging out at my parents house! We made some chocolate chip cookies!!
On the last day before I left - I got to go to the Oqqiurh Mountain temple there in Utah - It was beautiful!
I didn't get a really good pic of my friend Juliet and her hubby Kenny - here is her daughter Diora though! Absolutely a beautiful girl!!
And here I go back home! Flight was good and I made ALL my connections! Ha Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment