Sher turned 42 on October 28! Holy Cow!



Here is a Halloween pic! Nate was BumbleBee, Brooke was SuperGirl and Bekah was a "Princess" I also included a shot of my 42 bday cake, and a shot of me and the kids when we celebrated my birthday.
I have also included a weight loss shot. Here I am at 212 pounds! 85 pounds lost since my last birthday!

Here is the "before" picture that Nate took last year on my birthday! UGH!
I am not going to write a lot or I fear it will waste my time, just know that we are here doing our thing in NC. Sherry is trying not to lose her mind, but is only barely succeeding. Jeff is as busy as ever at work. Kids good. Nate got his report card with 3 A's and 2 B's.
Hugs to all
Sher



1 comment:
AWESOME!! I can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving. You look great. Love ya big sis
Post a Comment