December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Hey ya all - I know we are way behind...sorry. Sometimes the blogspot gets an attitude and doesn't psot correctly...so I walk away. Let's hope this one posts!

Thanksgiving was spent separately. Sherry and the kids went to her The "H" families house. Sherry's sister and the kid's cousins. Camera was not working so you will have to go to my sisters website to see Thanksgiving pictures...or wait until she send them to me. Her site is http://terryjanette2003.blogspot.com/

Jeff stayed here at home and did a ton of stuff. He organized the attic and got stuff put away, set up Christmas lights, and the best part is that he cleaned out the garage so that I could park my Explorer inside! It was so shocking and it is so cool! I really loved it! I didn't think we would ever be able to use our garage for what it was designed for! LOL!

Anyway the kids and I had an awesome time at my sister's seeing her, Terry, and the 8 kids! Terry's brother and his 3 kids came over also! It was really a neat trip. My sister and I got to spend a lot of time together and the kids had a good time with their cousins!! We hadn't been to their home since the previous thanksgiving. They live 3 hours away.

Anyway - Happy Thanksgiving to ya all! Hey at least I got this posted prior to New years!!

No comments: