Micheal will be starting his GED schooling on Monday Feb 9th. He took his test this last week to see where he placed. The teacher who tested him told us that he was the highest ranking student on the math test that she has ever given the math test to. Michael was so glad to hear it! He "knocks" himself a lot and is very negative! He is way worse on himself then I have ever seen anyone be...He has some work to do on language and english, but he should be able to take and receive his GED by the end of February. March should be the month that he joins the Army and goes to boot camp. We shall see, since he has to clean his "system" of the #&%@* he had been putting in it! His "pee" test didn't go so well in Jan...it was a little too NEON on the color scale - so he will need to retake it! Gee thanks Todd, Justin, Brandon, and the rest of the "loser" Hammett's for introducing Micheal to that lifestyle! Jeez louise, his stupid grandma even smokes weed! Talk about a LOSER!! She is 60 some odd years old and smokin' dope...is that just too weird? Okay enough trash talk on that side of his fam!
We are also spoiling Michael like he is not in any way used to! Here he is "modeling" his new coat we got him!

We found it at the Post Exchange store on Fort Bragg (like a Wal-Mart) It is leather, but we got an awesome deal on it! He was so shocked when I told him we would get it for him. The cost was acceptable to me...although I did tell him that I was going to exhaust his arms by having him paint the inside of my house! We will extract our "payment" from him in work! LOL! We have also bought him, socks and undershirts. His socks were so holy, he didn't "need" to go to church...ha ha ha ha. They were more then 2 years old...oh good job "Todd"...you can afford to buy dope but not clothes for your child!! (sorry more trash talk) Not only that...they smelled so awful of cigarette smoke you would have thought you were at a bar sitting with a 2 dozen smokers! Blech! I took his old, holy, smelly, stuff and threw it in the trash...he was freaking out! I was like - nope they are gone - leave them in there!! I will buy you new ones! He has been living in such an icky, smokey, trailer trash environment...it just makes me sick at heart...I am just so glad that we can help him and I hope he takes this opportunity to make more of himself.
Well enough on the stud muffin Micheal...yes "he thinks he is all that AND a box of chocolates!" LOL Will keep you updated!



No comments:
Post a Comment