March 20, 2009

Who Let the Dog Out...Who Who Who Who Who...JEFF, that's who!

Well here is Lacey! She is definitely staking a piece in our family. She is a pretty darn good dog all things considered. It rained a lot the past week and weekend...and she seems to be to "prissy" to to her thing outside in the wet/rain...so my carpet seemed a better choice to her...NOT! Then she also gets jealous when I am holding the baby RJ that I am currently caring for...and since she can't be on my lap...will squat right in front of me and pee in the carpet...so she is racking up some major points against her!! But she is just do darn cute in a lot of other ways...that we still have her...and the kids love her...so here are some pics of her, her and the kids, they are cute...


















She likes the couch, and the fluffy blankets, she has a stuffed dalmation toy she likes, and some others...but all in all she is cute...annoying but cute.



Just thought I would share a couple of funny shots I got of her...


Blessings...Sherry and Fam

No comments: